Ian Ziering is an American actor and voice actor who rose to fame for his role as Steve Sanders on the hit TV series ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’. He has also starred in several movies, including the ‘Sharknado’ franchise, ‘Zombie Tidal Wave’ and ‘Malibu Rescue’. In this article, we will look at some details of his life and career, such as his net worth, age, height, relationship, income, etc.
Ian Ziering Net Worth
Ian Ziering Net Worth of around $4 million to $10 million as of September 2023. He has earned this mainly through his acting career, which spans over three decades. He reportedly received $50,000 for his role in ‘Sharknado’ (2013) and $500,000 for ‘Sharknado 5: Global Swarming’ (2017). Ian Ziering has also directed, produced, and starred in a movie called ‘Man vs. Monday’ (2006), which won an Audience Choice Award at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival. He also won the Best Actor Award at the Monaco Film Festival for his performance in the same movie.
Ian Ziering was born on March 30, 1964, in Newark, New Jersey, United States. As of September 2023, he is 59 years old. He is the youngest of three sons of Paul and Mickie Ziering, both educators and musicians.
Ian Ziering has a height of 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in). He has a fit and muscular physique, which he maintains by working out regularly. He once said that leg day is his favorite day because it helps him keep the proper body composition regarding the fat-to-muscle ratio.
Ian Ziering has been married twice in his life. His first wife was Nikki Schieler, a model and actress whom he married in 1997. They divorced in 2002 after five years of marriage. His second wife is Erin Kristine Ludwig, a nurse whom he married in 2010. They have two daughters together: Mia Loren Ziering and Penna Mae Ziering. As of now, their relationship is going strong, and they are happy together.
Ian Ziering has a steady income from his acting career. He has appeared in many TV shows and movies, some very popular and successful. Some of his notable works are:
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990-2000): He played Steve Sanders, one of the main characters on the show. He was one of the four series regulars who appeared on the show for ten seasons.
- Godzilla: The Series (1998-2000): He voiced Dr. Nick Tatopoulos, the lead character in the animated series based on the 1998 movie ‘Godzilla.’ He replaced Matthew Broderick, who played the same role in the movie.
- Dancing with the Stars (2007): He was a celebrity contestant on the fourth season of the reality dance competition show. He partnered with professional dancer Cheryl Burke and finished in fourth place.
- Sharknado franchise (2013-2018): He starred as Fin Shepard, the main protagonist of the sci-fi disaster comedy film series. He appeared in all six franchise films and became a cult icon for his role.
- Swamp Thing (2019): He played Daniel Cassidy / Blue Devil, a stuntman turned superhero on the horror drama series based on the DC Comics character of the same name.
- Malibu Rescue (2019): He played Garvin Cross, a villainous businessman who wants to destroy a beach club in the comedy film and its spin-off series.
Here are some other interesting facts about Ian Ziering:
- He is Jewish and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony when he was 13.
- He started his acting career at 12 when he appeared in a TV commercial for Band-Aid.
- He graduated from West Orange High School in 1982 and William Paterson University in 1988.
- He has two older brothers, Jeff and Barry Ziering.
- He performed with Chippendales as a celebrity guest star for four weeks at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas 2013.
- He is an avid motorcycle enthusiast and owns several bikes.